1. You have a mother, a sister or an aunt who talks about characters on Telemundo as though they’re personal friends.
2. You understand that when people say they live in Locky Clest, they live in Rocky Crest.
3. You’re prone to using more than one language in a single sentence.
4. You give new meaning to the concept ‘African Time’ but keep appointments come hell, high water, or next life.
5. You prep for road trips like you’re heading out to discover new lands. Food in alarming supply. Cooler boxes packed to perfection. Hydration sufficient to survive seven years of drought.